Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Happy Post

As opposed to my depressing, downer post on Monday.




I have a few things to be happy about, and I'll share them (whether you want me to or not).








  • Geoff's Seminary Graduation! Can I get a "Hollar"? I am SO proud of my brother. I do love him, even though I don't always show it. And I am glad we're related! I know, call up the papers, I've admitted it!








  • DISNEYLAND! Yep, you read that right! My first road trip with just a friend and myself. I'm excited (and I can't believe I'm 20 and this is my first road trip without supervision...LOSER...)!








  • Summer weather!!! I have learned that I LOVE hiking when there is a view! Ha ha! Last summer I hiked Ensign Peak and watched the sunset and the city lights turn on. What a great way to end a day! If you ever want to go, call me! :)








  • Running. At the moment it doesn't make me happy, but I have come to the conclusion that I WILL be a runner, and I WILL love it!




Well, that is my happy post....

No comments:

Post a Comment