Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rainbow and Butterflies

With it being a new year (and me not blogging since August) I figured that I should post something. I know this post is probably a bore to the four of you who follow me, so I am going to start an experiment, and please don't feel obligated. :) Ha ha! Anyway, the experiment: if there is something you want me to write about, comment below and tell me. It would be great for me. I only am creative every once in a while, if you can't tell from this blog. I just think it would be fun to write about things that I might not have really thought of before.

Well, I hope you all have a lovely day, wherever you may be.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Kat! I love reading your blog! Things I think you should write about?
    A man named rodrigo
    Goals for 2011
    A song that describes you and Why
    Symbolism!
    Your favorite movie quotes
    An entry dedicated to peanut butter

    ReplyDelete