Saturday, February 2, 2013

Need...Motivation....

Right now I am sitting next to my backpack, full of reading I need to do. I have an opened Human Biology book that I should be studying. A test, on Monday, that has content still needing to be learned. Two papers waiting to be written.... And I am on the computer, listening to my music, checking my FB, e-mail, pinterest, etc, etc, etc. 

Yes, I am having a problem being motivated this semester! Maybe it's because they're stupid generals classes that no one wants to take. Maybe I think I am just too busy to get everything done. Maybe it's the fact that it's still winter, and I'm longing for summer. Maybe I feel too burned out. And, maybe, I just don't want to do my work. Who knows the real reason? I sure don't. 

Well, it is time for me to buck up. I am almost done with this stupid degree, then I can go on to what I want to do, right? (If that's not the case, don't tell me. I don't want to know!) 

P.S. If you have any tips on reading college content (aka. FDA rules on prescription drugs, physics & human biology- something that EVERYONE should be grateful that I am NOT going into) PLEASE share them with me!

I WILL survive this semester! I WILL survive this semester! I WILL survive this semester! I WILL survive this semester! I WILL survive this semester! I WILL survive this semester! I WILL survive this semester! I WILL survive this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment