Thursday, November 5, 2015

Hold Fast To What You DO Know

Today I am grateful for the faith I've already won. I am grateful for the truths I hold dear. I know what I know and I can't deny it. With that said, I also know that there is a lot I don't know, I am confused by what I don't know, but I am not ruled by my lack of knowledge. What I do know will always outweigh what I don't know.

I know that God wants each and every one of us to succeed gloriously. I know that He has a plan for us. I know that God values families and because of that families are eternal. I know that Jesus Christ is God's son, and He atoned for our sins. I know that Christ knows our exact feelings. He understands our circumstances. He never leaves us alone. He is always there to help. I know that the temple is a holy place where we can feel peace and comfort. I know that there are prophets, seers, and revelators that are called of God. I know that scriptures bring light and knowledge. I know that we can, personally, communicate with God and that He communicates with us. But the most important knowledge that I have is that no matter where you have been, where you are going, whether you believe in Him or not, God loves YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment