Friday, September 14, 2012

FALL!

Hello! It is Friday once again. That means it is blog time once again. Don't you feel special that I am writing to you for a third week in a row? Well, you should!

This week has been cold! I love it! It has felt like fall (that's the best time of the year, don't ya know!). Because it feels like fall, I am getting SO excited for fall. Let me tell you why.


1- Fall looks like this...
(I don't own this picture. If you click on it, it will take you to where I found it.)

... At least for a little while. If you don't believe me, go take a drive through the canyons in October. Delightful, isn't it?


2- Halloween! To me, this is a great holiday. It gives me an excuse to watch sappy kid movies like Hocus Pocus. I'll be honest with you, that IS my favorite Halloween movie. Oh, I can't forget handing out the candy. I adore that part of this holiday because I get to see all the cute kids in costumes. 


3- Hot chocolate. YUM! It is great to come home from school or work and sip on a steaming cup of cocoa while doing homework or reading. Doesn't that sound relaxing?

4- Fashion! I delight in wearing boots, hats, scarfs, and sweaters! I think they are all so cute and cozy!


5- Thanksgiving! Everything about this holiday makes me walk on air! Being around family, sharing our gratitude, smelling the lovely smells, pumpkin pie, and, of course, the tradition of watching A Christmas Story to get us excited for Christmas!

Those are just a few things I am looking forward to in the next couple of months. I can't wait! 

Have a great week, readers!  

PS What are you most looking forward to about fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment