Friday, September 21, 2012

Remember

Today this post is all for me. This week I have forgotten who (and what) I am. This frustrates me more than anyone can know. So this week, I need to be uplifted. I need to remind myself that I am worth more than I know. I need to remind myself that I am better than the world could ever make me. I am a daughter of God! I can do great things. I am better than the world, but I need to prove it! Here are some quotes that always help remind me that I can do great things. 

"Be loyal to the royal within you." -Harold B. Lee

"You can be smart and happy or stupid and miserable... it's your choice." -Gordon B. Hinckley 

"Wonderful, glorious things are in store for you if only you will believe, obey, and endure." -Thomas S. Monson

"Keep trying. Be believing. Be happy. Don't get discouraged. Things will work out." -Gordon B. Hinckley

"When we put God first, all other things fall into their proper place." -Ezra Taft Benson

"Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don't come until Heaven; But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come." -Jeffrey R. Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment