Friday, September 7, 2012

Smile :)

Hello, my fellow readers! 

First off, I apologize for the strange looking blog today. I was trying to change things up a little bit. I changed the colors, changed the background, saved my cute blog, opened it up in a new window, and my background wasn't the one I saved. Ugh! And I can't get blogger to save my background no matter how hard I try. :( So, I guess we will all have to deal with it for a while.

Lately I have been trying to be a better person. I know, I thought I was perfect too! HA! Just kidding. My last post, I gave you a challenge, well, I gave you a few, but we are going to focus on one. I wanted you to smile at a stranger. Did you do it? I hope you did. Just so you are aware, when I give people challenges, I do them too. So, I went to school the first day after that post smiling (probably creepily, but I don't know for sure). Do you know want to know what happened? People didn't look at me. Do you know how hard it is to smile when there is no one around to share it with? However, I persisted. Every day I go to school I smile at random strangers. Lately, I have noticed a lot more people smiling back at me. Maybe I'll start a new trend. Yep! Ha ha! Because I am smiling more people also talk to me more. WOW! To be honest with you, I love it! Happy people are great people! Yes, people still give me strange looks when they see a big smile coming at them, but it's worth it to see someone smile back who wasn't smiling before. My dear readers, if you have not taken this challenge, I beg you to please try it. It makes life more enjoyable to smile. If you don't believe me, test it. I expect a full page report on my blog my midnight next Friday. Okay, not really, but I do want you to try it. Maybe you won't change a whole school, nor a whole class, but maybe you can change a person's day. I know that it is very cliche, but it does happen. It's changed mine. 



Quote of the Day. :)
(I do not own this image, I found it on Pintrest.)






1 comment: